PRA Solutions provides excellent IT Support to its clients in and around London. Our IT Support plan is designed for customers who require quick response and minimum disruption to their business. Every day businesses all over London and surrounding areas rely on technology in some way, depending on technology these day and age is part of life. So when something goes wrong and staff are not able to work then management/owner feel frustrated and irate.
That’s where PRA Solutions comes in as we know that your relationship with technology can be love or hate. Our support staff take a personal interest in your IT Infrastructure to make sure it runs as smooth as possible so you can concentrate on growing your business and bottom line.
Our IT Support plan is designed only after having 1-2 meetings and making notes of every single requirement you have. We also do initial IT Audit FREE OF CHARGE to make sure that we cover the whole of your IT Infrastructure. Then we clearly explain what we cover and the costs involved to provide support so later down the line there is not any hidden surprises. We at PRA Solutions aim to maintain all aspect of IT Infrastructure so you can run your business worry-free.
PRA Solutions onboarding process involves:
- First Contact – This can be via our sales call or referral from a happy client
- Onsite Meeting – we come and see you in your office to discuss your requirement as well as initial look at your existing IT Infrastructure
- IT Audit – we then do an initial IT Audit of your infrastructure and make list of all the IT equipment’s and software you use
- Custom Designed Support Package – we draft our initial support package and send it over to you for consideration. Once you are happy then we come and see you discuss the technical onboarding. We also include any short-term or long-term recommendations on IT changes so you can plan your budget according to that
- Contract – new contract (12 or 24 months) is sent across for signature
- Technical Onboarding – our engineer then come and install our remote monitoring software on the servers as well as remote support software
- Introduction – our senior management along with a dedicated engineer will come onsite and have small introduction to all the staff of the company so you can put name to the face 😊
- IT Support Contact Methods – we then email ways of contacting our support team and provide Support Phone Number, Email Address, Skype ID and Support Portal so staff can log tickets there. We also provide mobile number of our Managing Director & Senior Engineer just in case you need to get in touch with them in an emergency.
- Ongoing Relationship – We schedule at least 1 courtesy site visit by engineer per week to make sure all the issues are taken care IT wise. We also schedule meeting with our consultant once every 3 months to discuss your business IT requirements as well as proposing any changes which can help your business keeping up with the fast developing world.